Summer Travel Map

Friday, July 27, 2007

The heat continues!

July 27, 2007
Grand Bay-Westfield, NB

Today, it did dawn sunny. I know because we left the window shades up for air circulation, and the sun hit me I the face as it came up. It’s a little hazier than yesterday, and warming up fast. We’ve already had the power drop out (I measured one leg at 101 volts at the pedestal, so the EMS won’t even turn the power on at that low level) for a while, but at least two other rigs left this morning so we may get a few more volts for a while. I know we’ll be running the generator for most of the day, though.

I went down to the office around 9:30 to complain, but found that they don’t open until 10 AM. I’ll finish up the blog and pictures for posting, and head down there again later.

No comments: