Summer Travel Map

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Whimsical House





Monday, we took a drive with the pups to view more of the area here in Bar Harbor. We were going down this road called Indian Point road when we passed this little A frame house, I was so enthralled I made George turn around so I could pop off a couple of pictures without the owners thinking I was a stalker. It had such whimsical charm. Almost a piece of art, the roof was painted light blue with clouds painted on it. There was a golden type retriever painted on/by the front door, a butterfly was off so the side and a big “A” covered the front door. Flamingos were on each side of the house which was fenced in. It had a horseshoe kind of driveway that had some pine trees in front almost to allow for some privacy. All in all I thought how wonderful up here in the Maine woods to see such a nice piece of art.







No comments: