Summer Travel Map

Friday, March 21, 2008

Some Picture Updates

March 21, 2008
Peoria, AZ

Well, I was wrong (what else is new) -- we did have some pictures from the baseball game and "Old Town Scottsdale" on Geri's camera in addition to those I shot with the D200 in Sedona.

Here is a link to a few shots:

http://picasaweb.google.com/GeorgeandGeri/RickAndAnnetteVisitArizona

Picture taking this week was interesting. I ran into people who wanted to "talk shop" in both Scottsdale and Sedona. In "Old Town", I ran into a professional stock photographer who was scouting for additional shots on the project he was involved with. He's a Canon guy, so we didn't have equipment in common, but did chat a bit about the street scenes. In Sedona, I ran into a guy wanting to show off his new D300 (camera envy is almost as bad as lens envy -- and my lenses are pretty good) and another guy at Cathedral Rock who just wanted to chat. Must be a guy thing...

No comments: